Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod – Download Zombie Hunt Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. My favorite mod has update and now working fine with your latest minecraft 1.2.5. This mod you can turns the Minecraft world into a dark, zombie infested wasteland. Armed with guns and grenades, it is your job to clear towns and villages of evil. Sound interesting right ? if you want to install and download Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod, just see my post below
Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs v2.02
- Land mines added. Craftable from 3 grenades of the same type in a row with 3 planks over it.
- Amphetamine tablets added. Instantly heals 2 hearts, causes the player to always sprint and regain health 3x faster.
- Zombie wolves now replace regular wolves. They will not attack you unless provoked, and hunt normal zombies. They deal 10 points of damage, so it’s not wise to piss them off.
- Poison zombie added. They start spawning at level 15.
- Double zombies added.
- Armor zombies added. They are normal zombies with about 5x the amount of health.
- Hefty amounts of code optimization makes for smoother gameplay.
Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod Features
- You spawn with a pistol, health pack and 2 grenades.
- No hunger, health regen is 25% slower
- Dilapidated towns
- Zombie Spawners in most of the buildings
- Much larger villages that spawn in more biomes
- Zombie, civilian and spawner counters
- 9 different weapons plus airstrikes
- Two grenade types: normal and incindiary
- Spawners are weaker and can be broken by hand in a few seconds
- Spawners drop ammunition
- Supply crates that appear ontop of churches and in town halls
- Non-zombie hostile mobs are disabled
- Spawner block mob spawn rate is significantly higher and increases over time
- Dark towns
- Zombies drop bullets
Big thank and credit must go to Jackfirecracker as developers this awesome Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod
Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod Install Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Do a force-update to have a clean minecraft.jar
- Download the correct versions of Modloader, Audiomod and Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod
- Unzip all three mods.
- Locate your minecraft.jar file and open it with a zip program.
Drag all the class files from modloader into
It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing files in minecraft.jar. Overwrite them.
- Switch over to the folder for the audiomod files.
- Move the class file and the ibxm folder into your minecraft.jar. Once again, overwrite the existing file in the minecraft.jar
- Open the paulscode folder in the audiomod and locate:
and move JUST the .class file to
- Switch over to the Zombie Hunt folder.
- Drag all the .class files from
and drop them into
- Drag the entire JFC folder (Not just the files it contains!) into
- Take all the .ogg files from
and drop them into
Note: if this folder does not exist, create it.
Close everything and start minecraft. Zombie Hunt should now be working properly.
Now guys, is there anything else that should we know about Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod for minecraft? if yes, then please feel free to share your thoughts, opinion, or maybe you want to add about details and features about this exciting mod by comment below. Thank you for visiting my post about Zombie Hunt 1.2.5 Mod
Incoming search terms:
- baixar minecraft zombie
- zombie 1
- zombi bkock unikiti 1 2
- minecraft zombie mod 1 2 5 installer
- minecraft zombie indir
- Minecraft Zombie Hunt androyd free
- Minecraft Zombie Hunt
- can you use a kick v2 with zombi mod
- zombiehunt mod jonnyfirecraker