Zipline Mod 1.2.5 – Download Zipline Mod Rope block physics & fun for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hello minecrafters, see you again in my mod post, today i will post about the Zipline mod. With this mod you can adds Rope, Rope Bridge, Arrow with Rope, Ride Rope Zipline with Handlebar, Cloth Sheet, and why not, Placeable Leather!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Zipline Mod 1.2.5 ? see my post below
You can craft ropes and arrows together to create the obviously named “Arrow with Rope” which can be fired from a normal bow and leaves a rope trail behind and connects to the block it hits. It’s a great idea implemented pretty poorly – it connects where it shouldn’t, can glitch out, and is all-around useless.
Zipline Mod 1.2.5 Features
- Add a Rope Block.
- Add a Rope Bridge Block.
- Add a Cloth Sheet Block.
- Add a Leather Block.
- Add a Handlebar.
- Add an Arrow Rope. Bows work like in beta.
Zipline Mod 1.2.5 Updates
- Remove bugs with skeleton
- Add a config file for ids in /.minecraft/Zipline.properties
- Working on fixing the duplication bug!
- Also more compatibility!
Big Thank and Credit must go to BluebiiBoulga as developers this awesome Zipline Mod 1.2.5, we really like and appreciate your mod, because it’s fully helpfull to playing minecraft. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Zipline Mod 1.2.5
Zipline Mod 1.2.5 Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install the latest ModLoader
- Go to your .minecraft/bin folder and open up minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Copy and paste contents of “place in minecraft.jar” folder into minecraft.jar
- Copy “resources” folder into your .minecraft folder.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Zipline Mod 1.2.5 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Zipline Mod 1.2.5