Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod – Download Zeppelin Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Well hello minecrafters! good news for you, the popular mod called Zeppelin has update to v0.30 and now working fine with your latest Minecraft 1.2.5. This mod can use to fly ships around in the Minecraft world. It is not limited to the world grid, but can move freely in space. This means that you will be able to fly smoothly throughout your Minecraft world. Sound Interesting right ? want to download and install this Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod ? just see my post below
Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod Blocks
- A few more random things like flowers and mushrooms
Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod Controls
- 8 Increase speed
- 2 Decrease speed
- 4 Rotate left
- 6 Rotate right
- 5 Stop
- + Ascend
- - Descend
- * Align to grid
Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod Remote
- A remote control for the Zeppelin controllers!
- Link a remote to a controller via right-clicking it when active.
- Right clicking anything else will tell you the craft it is linked to (message shown in screenshot above).
- If you have a remote in your hand, you can control the remote ship with the normal controls.
- If you are on a ship, and have a remote in your hand, you control the remote ship, and not then ship you are on, so you can make hanger doors and stuff without giving commands to both ships at once.
- #C# sign will tell you the ID of the ship.
- Remote linkages persist across saves.
- You can have multiple remotes for one craft.
Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs v0.30
- Fixed dispensers firing fireballs sideways
- Rejoining world should no longer drop you through the floor.
- 1.2.5 Support!
- Fixed grabby ships (accurate player detection)
Big thank and credit must go to blakmajik as developer this Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod, with this mod we can easy play minecraft especially latest versions of Minecraft 1.2.5. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod.
Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download ModLoader
- Place Zeppelin-client-.zip in the /mods/ folder.
- (0.14+ only) Extract the specified class from mod_Zeppelin-client.zip, and put it in your minecraft.jar
- Done! Have Fun!
Installation of 0.30 requires you to extract wq.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.30.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
We believe that many of you are already using this Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod, for this we need help about this Mod latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like Zeppelin 1.2.5 Mod