Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod – Download Zeppelin Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. With this Zeppelin mod you can use to fly ships around in the Minecraft world. It is not limited to the world grid, but can move freely in space. This means that you will be able to fly smoothly throughout your Minecraft world, and happy news for you now Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod has compatible with minecraft 1.0.0.
Many thank to blakmajik as developer this Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod, with this mod we can easy play minecraft especially latest versions of Minecraft 1.0.0
Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod Blocks :
- A few more random things like flowers and mushrooms
Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod Controls :
- 8 Increase speed
- 2 Decrease speed
- 4 Rotate left
- 6 Rotate right
- 5 Stop
- + Ascend
- - Descend
- * Align to grid
Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod Changelogs :
- Fixed torches and doors crashing ship.
- Fixed signs not rendering.
- Fixed some of TMI’s issues (still has extra Unnamed blocks)
- Fixed stack overflow when placing items sometimes.
- Added config option for remote item ID.
Zeppelin 1.0.0 Mod Installations :
- Download ModLoader
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Drag the extracted files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Navigate to the .minecraft folder and create a folder called “Mods”.
- Drag the extracted Zeppelin Mod folder into the newly created Mods folder
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Zeppelin 1.0.0 mod also has features updates and latest details, if you are already using this mod, you can share to other readers by comment below or maybe you want to add any information about, please don’t be hesitate. Until next post on another mod, have fun guys and see you soon in Zeppelin 1.0.0