ZeldaCraft Resource Pack is based on “The Legend of Zelda”. It focuses on being usable on any server or single player. This texture pack is not modified to the extreme that you can not recognize any object of the game instead tries to maintain a balance between the two games in order to play Zelda-style adventure, or just play in minecraft survival.
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack Features
- Resource pack
- Reskined UI
- Many Reskined Mobs
- Music from Zelda.
- Animated textures
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack Updates
*- Ready for Latest Minecraft
*- Textures for Diamond armor
*- Textures for Leather armor
*- Textures for Iron armor
*- Changes in various items and blocks see for your self.
*- New hotbar.
*- Textures of armor removed until the new textures are ready.
*- Added Souns – Slime, Silverfish, Magmacube, Horse, Background music, Exp sound, Damage sounds.
*- Fix bug with horses bar.
Many thank and credit must go to Sistem_APCD as developer this ZeldaCraft Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like ZeldaCraft Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft ZeldaCraft Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft zelda resource pack 1 8
- minecraft resource packs 1 8 loz
- legend of zelda resource pack 1 8 minecraft
- legend of zelda resource pack 1 8
- legend of zelda resource pack
- minecraft zelda texture pack 1 8 2
- minecraft zelda texturepack 1 8
- minecraft zelda texture pack 1 8
- minecraft zeldacraft 1 7 2
- zelda minecraft 1 8 2 resource pack