You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod – Download You Are the Creeper Mod YATC for Minecraft 1.4.7. Well minecrafters, this mod is a total-conversion mod for Minecraft that turns you into Minecraft’s most hated mob, the Creeper. Upon loading the game, you will appear as a creeper (but with your own skin). That’s not all: mobs will not attack you, villagers will run from you, and a new kind of villager, the warrior, will attack you on sight to protect the other new villager: a king! Kill the king and steal his crown to recruit mobs to join your cause. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod ? just see my post below
Since the new version of You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod is a beta, some features are missing. While some of these (spider and endermen helping you) can’t be done because Forge doesn’t support it yet, others (creeper vision, nest blocks – which will be redone as the totem system, backpacks) will be coming in future updates.
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Features
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Mobs:
- Right clicking a zombie, creeper, or skeleton with a crown will damage the crown and allow you to access the “Control Mob” GUI, where you can give or take the mob’s equipped items, set the mob’s behavior, and see the mob’s health.
- After being recruited with a crown, zombies, creepers, and skeletons will attack villagers and other hostile mobs.
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Villagers:
- Villagers are now afraid of you, skeletons, and creepers, and will run from you. You can still trade with them though, if you can catch them! (Left trading in because it’s needed to get some items from other mods, like Forestry. Future versions will probably remove trading from normal villagers and require you to trade with zombie villagers).
- Each village now generates an imposing stone castle, containing a king and 5 guards, The guards can kill an unarmored creeper in two hits, so be careful! However, if you can get in, the king will drop his crown. Showing this crown to mobs will recruit them to your side!
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Items:
(All item ids can be changed in .minecraft/config/YATC.cfg! Run the game once to generate this config file)
- King’s Crown: Dropped by the king, can recruit 15 mobs to your side.
- Village compass: This red compass will point towards the nearest village if one is close enough, otherwise it will spin wildly. This item is very useful for progressing in YATC.
Big thank and credit must go to Rotten194 developers this awesome You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod
You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Open the minecraft.jar file with your archiver (7zip, Winrar).
- Copy the files from inside the forge download into the minecraft.jar file.
- On Windows and Linux, delete the META_INF folder.
- On Mac, go into the META_INF folder and delete only the files which begin with ‘MOJANG’. Leave the rest untouched.
- Close both archives and run your client once. Exit the game without loading or creating a world.
- If you have done everything right, you will now have a ‘mods’ folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Now put the You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod .zip in the mods folder and run!
We believe that many of you are already using this You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod, for this we need help about this Mod latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like You Are the Creeper 1.4.7 Mod
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft you are the creeper
- you are the creeper download 1 7 10
- you are the creeper mod