X-ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod – Download XRay n DTDB Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7. Hello minecrafters! do you know about X Ray Mod ? i think yes, because this mod is very popular. Now i’ll post about X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod, X-ray as the name says is a tool that makes selected blocks transparent letting you see what you want. You can use it to find needed materials, check out whats wrong with your redstone circuit and more. This is one od my favorite from many XRay Mod, Sound amazing right ? want to download and install this X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod ? see my post below
X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod Funtions
Xray-> “x” key
Brightness-> “c” key ; Press once to highlight mobs or press twice for everything. 3th time resets to default
Cave finder-> “v” key
You can change the hotkeys in the Controls menu(Yes, the games one).
You can change the blocks you want to show/hide in the menu(ctrl+x).
Red – hidden
Transparent – shown
You change it with ENTER.
X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod Notes
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods. I’m almost sure that it cannot be changed but I’m still looking for a solution.
- The forge merged file should be installed ON TOP of forge. That means forge first, then this. The FORGE “compability” package contains onle 1 file. You still need the normal version of xray. That means you need to replace the “yy.class” file from the original version with the forge one. The rest of the installation is the same.
Big thank and credit must go to crazyb for makes this awesome X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy you mos and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future.
X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Install Risugami’s Modloader
- Download the package below and extract it.
- Open .minecraft\bin folder.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
- Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
- If you didn’t already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
- (Optional) Download and install Lahwran’s NoVoidFog mod which deletes fog deep undergound.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this XRay DTDB 1.4.7 Mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about X-Ray n DTDB 1.4.7 Mod