X-Ray Mod 1.5.2 – Download X Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1. Well this is a very interesting mod, it’s a tool that makes selected blocks transparent letting you see what you want. You can use it to find needed materials, check out whats wrong with your redstone circuit and many more. X-Ray Mod gives you a decisive edge in Anarchy and PVP themed servers. Not only will you find resources far faster and more efficiently, but you will also be able to find hidden mineshafts, bases, and mob farms of other players, as well as being able to see other players and traps from a long way off. Amazing right ? if you want to install and download this X-Ray Mod 1.5.2, just see my post below
X-Ray Mod 1.5.2 Features
- Lapus Lazuli
- Red Stone
- Mossy Cobblestone
X-Ray Mod 1.5.2 Hot Key
- X to toggle Xray Vision
- C to toggle Mob Vision, C again for Night Vision
- V to toggle Cave Vision
- CTRL+X to choose which items to show/hide (Use up/down arrows to navigate, Enter to toggle on/off)
X-Ray Mod 1.5.2 Installation for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- This Mod does not required Risugami’s Modloader
- Download the package below and extract it.
- Open .minecraft\bin folder.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
- Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
- If you didn’t already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
Download X-Ray Mod 1.4.7 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Without Fly
X-Ray Mod 1.5.2 also allows the user to view caves and shafts (you must be above ground for this function), and finally, a big one: nightvision. It is so handy to mine to your hearts content on MineCraft without bringing several dozen torches useless blocks and view the good ones
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this X-Ray Mod 1.5.2 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about X-Ray Mod 1.5.2
Category: Minecraft Mods