Wolfhound Fantasy Resource Pack is the 64×64 resolution pack which looks so cool with all the head of fantasy. Do you have an inordinate love for all things glowing and sparkly? Do you like gemstones and silver? Do you really, really like the color purple? The Fantasy variant of the Wolfhound Pack might be what you’re looking for! Filled with silver, runic circles, and the tiny details Wolfhound is known for, you’ll be able to turn your world into an Archmage’s dream. Please note this pack won’t actually add magic. You’ll have to find a mod for that on your own.
Wolfhound Fantasy Resource Pack Updates
- Finished the pack. Art and all monsters are done.
- Updated the villagers.
- Armor. Really cool armor.
- Items! And a new sun and moon!
- Updated the chests.
How to install Wolfhound Fantasy Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Incoming search terms:
- 1 9 resource pack
- pokemap 1 2 5
- download pokemap 1 2 5
- mutent minecraft guys
- 1 9 resource packs for minecraft
- меч 2
- free minecraft recorce packs
- minecraft 1 9 fantasy resource packs
- minecraft 1 9 wolfhound fantasy
- minecraft resourse pack free download