Witchery Mod allows players to explore the magical art of witchcraft and though it, to learn to control the natural magic present in the world (and sometimes other dimensions). This mod adds witchcraft and nature magic to Minecraft: cauldrons, broomsticks, ritual circles, magical brews, a bit of necromancy and voodoo for good measure; all topped off with a fetching pointy hat.
Witchery Mod Info
Witchery provides several branches of witchcraft for a new witch or warlock to try their hand at. Witchcraft does not really resemble the flashy spell-casting performed by wizards and their ilk. There are no lightning wands or spell books, enchanted armor or flaming swords; instead, a well tended witch’s garden will provide a lot of helpful ingredients for magic that will get you out of the occasional scrape.
Witchery Mod Updates
* Crystal Ball: Scry the area using your or another taglock kit, or predict your or another player’s future.
* Wild Bramble: Bramble that causes damage, which spreads when broken.
* Blood Rose: A plant that collects taglocks when a player walks over it.
* Curse of Sinking: Don’t go in the water when under this curse.
* Loads of other tweaks and bug fixes
How to Install Witchery Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Emoniph for makes this Witchery Mod
Incoming search terms:
- witchery mod 1 7 10
- witchery 1 6 4
- minecraft witchery mod 1 6 4
- witchery 1 7 10
- witchery mod 1 6 4
- minecraft witchery mod
- Witchery Mod Download
- minecraft witchery download
- witchery mod
- WitcheryMod1 7 10/1 7 2/1 6 4-DownloadMinecraft