Wintercraft Mod is a mod that adds more wintry/Christmasy items/blocks/events into your Minecraft worlds! Have you ever wanted Santa to visit or maybe have it snow in every biome? Then check this mod out for that and much more!
Wintercraft Mod Features
- Random Presents!
- Snow in every Biome during December and January !
- Santa May Visit if you have some Coco and cookies for him!
- Christmas Tree Decorators!
- New Mobs!
- Much, much more!
Wintercraft Mod Changelogs
*Added Mod Information in the Mods section (McMod file)
*Polar bears will attack Penguins on occasion
*Lights can now be placed on walls!
*Added a candle color for every dye
-New candle dyeing system
-Took Candles out of Creative Tab since it would be very cluttered
*Added Option in the config for snowing all the time in every biome
*Nerfed Mini Snow Golems by doing only Half-Heart Damage per hit
*Lowered Igloo Generation by abit
*Added “Explosion on a Stick!”, “Decorating Time!”, “Like Christmas Morning!”, “Merry Christmas!” Achievements
*Added Descriptions to some Items to point out features
*Added Blue Ornament
*Added Stocking Recipe
*Re-added Santa Armour(Everything but the texture is done)
Big thank and credit must go to gruntpie224 as developers this awesome Wintercraft Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Wintercraft Mod.
Wintercraft Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download the latest version of the Forge installer
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download Wintercraft above and place it in the mods folder.
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!