Wasteland Mod – Download Wasteland Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters! do you looking update for Wasteland Mod ? if yes so here for you!. Basically this mod is an edit to the original terrain generation. It generates a fallout/wasteland/apocalypse themed map. Wow looks amazing! what story about this mod ? In the Year of 1337, an apocalypse hit Minecraftia. The sky became dark, the grass died away, forest fires became rampant, and the rivers ran dry. The only ones left alive are the creatures of the night, and one human, trying to survive. Lol.. the humans is you!. Sound good right ? if you want to install and download this Wasteland Mod, see my post below
Wasteland Mod Basics
This mod is meant to make minecraft survival much harder. You wake up in an underground shelter and just like in a ‘real’ apocalypse:
- Food and water is scarce
- Barren surface – no grass or flowers
- All trees are ‘dead’ – no leaves
- Dry wasteland – no oceans or rivers
- Ruined houses
- Abandoned villages
- Special (slow) zombies spawn during daytime
- Disable sleeping through the night (don’t worry, its all configurable)
Starting out, you may find that this settings may be too difficult (good chest loot is rare, and ruins/villages are rare). Please change the rarity and other options in the config files, I tried to include as many options as possible. If you want configs for something in particular, let me know.
Wasteland Mod Features
- No more grass.
- At Wasteland Mod all of the grass blocks in the world are replaced with dirt, all the tall grass has turned into dead shrubs. Shrubs now also grow on dirt. Yes, this means no more passive mobs spawn.
- Changes to trees.
- At Wasteland Mod trees have a much lower spawn rate. If a tree does spawn it is more likely to be a big tree then a little tree, and it will have no leaves at all(Unless its at an Oasis, see below). See how long your wood supplies last when you can’t grow trees.
- No pumpkins, reeds, or flowers.
- At Wasteland Mod Pretty self-explanatory. They don’t spawn anymore.
- No oceans.
- At Wasteland Mod No more giant oceans of water for unlimited water supplies. You can however get water from little springs (moving water).
- Changed sky color.
- At Wasteland Mod The sky is now a darker red-ish color.
- Randomised Oasis!
- At Wasteland Mod they say that you must bear the worst of the storm to find the eye. These Oasis are located in deserts, and are small 4×4 squares of grass with a tree, water, and some randomised tall grass and flowers. Use these to help you survive!
- New ruined houses
- At Wasteland Mod now there is a random chance of a ruined house spawning in the world. Think of it as a dungeon with less loot and no spawner. These are completely random and contain things to help you survive.
Wasteland Mod Installations for Minecraft
1. Download and run the Minecraft Forge installer.
2. Download the latest .zip/.jar file for the mod and the JNBT library.
3. Open Windows Explorer and type “%AppData%” in the text field above.
4. Open the “.minecraft” folder and create a “mods” folder if it does not already exist.
5. Put both, the mod and the JNBT .zip/.jar files into the mods folder.
6. Start Minecraft up and choose the “Forge” profile.
We still looking for latest updates for both features and detail information about Wasteland Mod, so to those of you whose already using Wasteland Mod can share some tips, trick of even tutorial and please do not be hesitate, feel free to. OK minecraft, this is it, until next post on another minecraft things we need to know. See you soon guys and thank you for visiting my post about Minecraft Wasteland Mod
Incoming search terms:
- wasteland mod
- minecraft wasteland mod
- 1 8 3 wasteland mod
- minecraft wasteland mod 1 7 10
- wasteland mod 1 7 10
- wastelands mod
- waste land mod
- wasteland mod minecraft
- minecraft wasteland
- wasteland mod map