Thermal Expansion Mod – Download Thermal Expansion Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters! This mod at its core, is a “tech” mod – it’s a mod of what ifs. For example, what if you could turn water into ice or snow with a machine. This mod works great with BuildCraft and Forestry mod. Interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Thermal Expansion Mod, just see my post below
Thermal Expansion Mod Updates
- It adds Tesseracts, an MJ Reader, and some performance improvements
- Changed Liquids
- Few submods merged and erased.
- New Liquid Block Mechanics
- Tons of new additions and changes
Thermal Expansion Mod Changelogs
- Added: Config option to determine if TE-added turtles can break blocks.
- Added: Multimeter now works on Tesseracts and will reveal the connectivity and ownership information.
- Added: Tesseracts now have new BuildCraft gate triggers.
- Bugfix: Fixed a GUI error caused by client/server oddness.
- Bugfix: Fixed an NPE that quite frankly cannot actually happen unless something has gone horribly wrong with the chunk.
- Bugfix: Having lots of Tesseract frequencies should no longer crash the game.
- Bugfix: Residual rendering errors should have been fixed in most cases. If you are using Optifine, no guarantees.
- Bugfix: Liquiducts will not longer lose copious amounts of liquid when connected to a BuildCraft pump.
- Bugfix: Tesseracts should correctly preserve NBT data on items.
- Changed: Tesseract GUIs are now a bit nicer. Posted Image
- Changed: Various optimizations and improvements.
- Textures: Tesseract GUIs will now need to be retextured. Sorry!
- Textures: New textures for Tesseract trigger icons.
Big thank and credit must go to KingLemmingCoFH as developers this awesome Thermal Expansion Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Thermal Expansion Mod
Thermal Expansion Mod Installations for Minecraf
- Download Minecraft Forge API
- Download CoFH Core.
- Download Thermal Expansion Mod
- Open file .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste files Minecraft Forge API.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste de “CoFH Core” file, inside .minecraft/coremods
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod, inside .minecraft / mods
- Machines and systems ready for your Minecraft!
Ok, minecrafters is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Thermal Expansion Mod changelogs, latest details and features update. You can share by comment below to complete this Thermal Expansion Mod post. Thank you for visiting and see you soon on another minecraft mod post category or update from Thermal Expansion Mod
Incoming search terms:
- thermal expansion 1 6 4
- thermal expansion 1 7 10
- thermal expansion 1 7 2
- minecraft thermal expansion 1 7 2
- thermal expansion 1 7 2 download
- Thermal Expansion 4
- thermal expansion 1 7 10 mac forge
- minecraft thermal expansion
- minecraft thermal expansion 1 6 4
- Thermal Expansion mod for 1 7 10