Aether II Mod 1.6.2 – Download Aether 2 Mod Genesis of the Void for Minecraft 1.6.2. Well guys finally the popular mod called Aether II Mod has update to v220.127.116.11 Forge Compatible and working fine with our latest minecraft 1.6.2. The Aether II is the sequel to the Aether I. Much has changed since the days of the Aether I, but it still remains a collaboration between people from various different disciplines with a shared goal of creating a new and unique dimension. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this wonderful Aether II Mod 1.6.2 ? just see my post below
The current version of the mod is in its first Alpha stage. This means that it could be highly unstable in some areas. But don’t fret, we’ve tried our best to make this initial release as bugless as possible. Enjoy your Aether II Mod 1.6.2
Aether II Mod 1.6.2 Features
The Aether introduces several huge mechanical features to enhance the experience both in the Aether and everywhere else in Minecraft.
First of all is the party system. Previously in Minecraft, the only real way to form a group with others without having to worry about things such as friendly fire were from overlaying plugins such as factions or towny over a Minecraft server. Now with the party system, you can form a party with your friends, complete with an overlay UI which lets you see who’s in your party, their health, their hunger, their armour and the amount of coins they have, without the need for plugins! Players can name their own party, and the maximum party size is 10 players.
One of the features we have worked on for this release is the dungeon system. This system isolates dungeons from the main world and functions with the party system. Dungeon blocks regenerate instantly if broken, meaning no one can get inside even with creative mode. Instead of players rushing into a dungeon and demolishing whatever’s there and looting, the dungeon system requires players to form a party first. When the party is ready, you simply right-click on the dungeon door and everyone confirms if they’re ready. Since a party can only have up to 10 players, dungeons will present a decent challenge to players. Only one party can be present in a dungeon at any given time.
Aether II Mod 1.6.2 The Launcher
We’ve been hard at work creating a launcher for the Aether that automatically installs everything you need without any hassle. It updates automatically, so you’ll never have to check this page again, theoretically! For the modding wizzes, it installs everything in %appdata%/roaming/.aether/, so you can still manage everything you need. Note that you need to have Java 7 installed to use this launcher.
Aether II Mod 1.6.2, a collaboration by kingbdogz, Saspiron, Shockah, Kodaichi, Flan and 303 all credit to modders. We really enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you guys can make another popular mods in the future like this awesome Aether II Mod 1.6.2
Aether II Mod 1.6.2 Changelogs
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Created a launcher for convenient installation
- Created the Threaded Lightning mod to fix the performance problems. It could even improve your vanilla FPS!
- Several bug fixes
- Merged Player API and Player Render API into Player Core API, a coremod
- Readded parachutes
- Several bug fixes
- Fixed a crash with Swetty Balls.
- Added 16 new “Official” servers. Should be way more stable.
Aether II Mod 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
Make sure you’ve downloaded Minecraft 1.6.2 using the Minecraft launcher
- Download Minecraft Forge, Aether II Mod 1.6.2, Player Core API and The Threaded Lightning
- Run the Forge Installer and make sure Install Client is selected. Then click OK or change the destination folder if you’re not using the default location.
- On the Minecraft launcher, select the profile called “Forge”, and launch the game to make sure it runs
- Go to .minecraft (type “%appdata%” in the windows search bar and hit enter, then go to the folder called .minecraft)
- Copy the three files you downloaded to the folder called “mods”
- Now run the profile called Forge and you’re ready to play!
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Aether II Mod 1.6.2 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Aether II Mod 1.6.2
Incoming search terms:
- aether mod
- Minecraft Aether Mod
- aether 1 6 2
- Minecraft Aether Mod 1 6 2
- aether download
- flans mod 1 7 10 magyarul
- mod Aether minecraft 1 6 2
- minecraft aether 2 mod 1 7 10 forge
- Aether 2 1 6 2
- aether mod forge