Statue Mod – Download Statue Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters! this mod wich its name suggests, adds a statue, wich can be equipped with an armor. It can be customized, so you can possess your own skin’ statue, a creeper in armor, a zombie, and more!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Statue Mod ? just see my post below
Statue Mod Changelogs
- Asked for a long time by many people, the slot to add an item held by the statue has been implemented
- Modified armor GUI
- Added a slot to change text color using dyes of minecraft
- Added a wooden sign on the slab for the text for esthetical issues
- Added capability to place a cake in the block slot. Useless but fun!
- Now, if there isn’t any block in the block slot, you don’t see a slab and the statue is directly on the ground
- Changed the craft
- Fixed an occasionnal crash bug by openning GUI sculpt in creative
- Added a text slot to customize text on the slab
- Fixed a quite annoying bug : Now, when you type a pseudo/url, nomore need to re-click on the button
- Arms and legs are now corrrectly mirrored, it’s so much better
Statue Mod Updates
- Bug fix: Hoes and axes badly oriente.
- Statue are stackable.
- Hammer and chisel are no more stackable.
- Removed a stick from the chisel craft.
- Removed an iron from the hammer craft.
- Started to fix textures pack bugs based on the work of HD textures mod, but it doesn’t works yet.
- Bug fix: When you’re in creative and you don’t possess a chisel, the game crashed sometimes.
- Added a .cfg file but it isn’t automatically generated, so you have first to fill in it with a text that furnish it.
- Started to implement a new awesome giant statue generator block, which could create a giant statue (1 pixel = 1 block IG). But actually, it only generates a clay made statue, i don’t created the pixel color recognition algorithm yet. Textures and name are temporary.
Big thank and credit must go to dolfinsbizou as developers this awesome Statue Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Statue Mod
Statue Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Unarchive your minecraft.jar with your favorite software,
- then put the content of the .zip you downloaded into it.
- Then delete META_INF
- re-archive your minecraft.jar and play!
- OR (easier) use mcpatcher OR (easiest) just put the .zip you downloaded in your .minecraft/mods/ folder.