Star Wars Resource Pack is available in several resolutions, in 5 different resolutions (32×32, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256 and 512×512). Star Wars resource pack was designed specifically for fans of movie “Star Wars”. This pack was created entirely by “MaggiCraft”. Enjoy this awesome pack, both fans of “Star Wars” movie or users who want a realistic resource pack in Minecraft. Sound interesting right ? ready to install this Star Wars Resource Pack ? see my post below
Star Wars Resource Pack Updates
- added glass pane (all 16)
– over-worked flower pot
– over-worked flower dandelion (CTM method: random 5 variations)
– imported around 30 new and better textures from the misa pac
– over-worked furnace top
– over-worked furnace side
– added potion bottle empty
– potion bottle
– apple golden
– 4 different tulips
– fishing rod
– fishing rod uncast
– Star Wars language (Select Pirate Speak and got my Star Wars Language)
– all 6 quartz (marble) blocks
– GUI horse, anvil
Big thank and credit must go to avatar MaggiCraft as developers this awesome Star Wars Resource Pack. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this Resource Pack, i hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future.
Star Wars Resource Pack Installations
1. Save Star Wars Resource pack’s zip file to the resourcepacks folder in your minececraft directory. (Do not extract!)
2. Download the latest version of MCPatcher HD. (Very important for all features)
3. Run MCPatcher, ensure all are ticked then hit Patch, then close it when it’s done.
4. Run Minecraft and select Star Wars Resource pack.
DOWNLOAD STAR WARS RESOURCE PACK