Star Wars Interdictor-Textures Resource Pack a few textures are still imported from other packs (I´m allowed use this textures). When it is finished, it will be the realistic textures with my Star Wars style. You have the option to download it in the following resolutions: 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x and 512x
Star Wars Interdictor-Textures Resource Pack Easter Eggs
- Star Wars Font
– bow as a stormtrooper gun
– bow sound as a piewpiew sound
– arrow as a laser beam
– fireball as a thermal detonator
– diamond sword as a yellow lightsaber
– gold swor as a red lightsaber
– iron sword as blue lightsaber
– wood sword as a green lightsaber
– stone sword as purple lightsaber
– leather as jedi robe
– all records as holocron (animated)
– skull creeper as a bounty huter helmet
– skull skeleton as a red colored clone helmet
– skull steve as a blue colored clone helmet
– skull wither as clone commander helmet
– skull zombie as imperial guard
– snowball as a green laser beam
– enchanting table contains imperial emblem
– zombie pigman as sith
– witch as Asajj Ventress
– steve as a clone trooper
– zombie as a imperial bodyguard
– zombie villager as a imperial officier
– villager as the good guys
– skeleton as clones
– sheep as munition droids
– creeper as bounty hunters
– moon as deathstar
– sun as a light blue planet
– pumpkin inblur as as clone helmet from inside
Many thank and credit must go to MaggiCraft as developer this Star Wars Interdictor-Textures Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Star Wars Interdictor-Textures Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Star Wars Interdictor-Textures Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !