Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod adds a deferred shading pipeline to Minecraft’s rendering system which allows for custom shaders to be used with Minecraft. This mod was created by daxnitro, and modified by karyonix, id_miner, and me, Sonic Ether.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Setup
The Shaders Mod requires a bit of configuration and knowledge to use properly. This mod is used to power “shaderpacks” and is useless without them.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders is the only officially supported shaderpack because it is developed in tandem with the Shaders Mod itself. Most, if not all, other shaderpacks out there are derived from my work. Use SEUS if you want the newest and most efficient shader technology. Scroll down to the Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders section of this post to download.
To use a shaderpack, follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder (google is your friend if you don’t know how to do this).
2. Create a new folder called shaderpacks (without capital letters).
3. Place the shaderpacks you wish to use in this directory.
4. Valid shaderpacks include .fsh and .vsh files that the Shaders Mod reads to tell your GPU what to do during runtime. These files must be in a folder named shaders within any shaderpack. Shaderpacks may either be uncompressed folders or .zip files.
The following is an example of the file layout possibilities for the shaderpack Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders v10.0 Ultra
.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS v10.0 Ultra/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS v10.0 Ultra.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
If this layout is not respected, your installed shaderpacks will not work. This is the first thing you
should check if your game looks like vanilla Minecraft.
5. In Minecraft, go to Options > Shaders. Here you will see a list of your currently installed shaderpacks. Select a shaderpack by clicking on it.
6. In Options > Shaders, enable “New block breaking”, disable “Cloud Shadow”, and set “Tex Min” to “Nearest-Nearest” for mipmapping.
Big thank and credit must go to sonicether as developers this awesome Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Installations
1. Download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod. You’ll find installation instructions and download links above in the GLSL Shaders Mod section.
2. Download a SEUS shaderpack from the Downloads section below.
3. The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
4. Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
5. Go to the Setup section above and read steps 5 and 6. This is important for a bug-free visual experience.
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance.
-Run the game in a smaller resolution in full-screen
-Lower your render distance. SEUS is optimized for “Short + 16″.
-Toggle “Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:”. “ON” gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.
Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod 1.7.2
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft 1 7 2 shaders pack sonic ether
- Sonic Ethers Unbelievable Shaders Standerd 1 7 2