SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3 – Download SDK Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.2.3. Well finally my favorite mods have been update and working fine with latest minecraft 1.2.3. SDK’s Gun Mod is a mod for Minecraft that adds a few of the modern weapons in Minecraft. Of those weapons includes the M4, the MP5, the AK-47, and the Desert Eagle. Although those four guns pretty much seal the deal if you’re deciding to get the mod or not, SDK’s Gun Mod adds more than just those four. Wow sound interesting right? want to download and install SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3 ? see my post below
SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3 Changelogs
- Fat barrel recipe changed again, three on the top row, three on the bottom.
- Forge support removed.
- Fixed item rendering on ATV (somewhat).
- Fixed spawning near mooshroom islands.
- Fixed plaque/grappling hook rope lighting.
- Guns now break glass panes.
- Buckets of oil no longer make breaking sound when fully used.
SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3 Contents
- Guns and ammo: AK47, MP5, sniper rifle, new gun, shotgun, flamethrower, desert eagle, rocket launcher, laser-guided rocket launcher, SG552, Gatling gun
- Grenades: explosive, stun, smoke, sticky (explosive)
- The ATV
- Flammable oil
- Jet pack
- Lighter block (Lights on fire when powered)
- Nuke (5x the power of TNT)
- Automated sentries
- Cannon block (Right click with TNT to fill, power to fire)
Big thank and credit must go to ScottyDoesKnow for makes this awesome SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3, we really enjoy playing minecraft with your mods, and we hope you can make another popular mods in the future
SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3 Installations for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Back up your saves and bin folders.
- Windows: delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar (in %appdata%\.minecraft\bin)
- Mac: delete the files inside the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar (in %appdata%\.minecraft\bin)
- Install ModLoader
- Install ModLoaderMP
- Copy everything inside the minecraft folder (in the zip file) into minecraft.jar (in %appdata%\.minecraft\bin)
- Copy everything inside the resources folder (in the zip file) into the resources folder (in %appdata%\.minecraft)
- Ignore patch.properties, it’s just for TFC’s Mod Manager
- Windows: Copy the mod_*.properties files (in the zip file) into the .minecraft folder (%appdata%\.minecraft)
- Mac: Copy the mod_*.properties files (in the zip file) into the bin folder (%appdata%\.minecraft\bin)
- Back up your world and jar.
- Download a fresh minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net
- Install ModLoaderMP Server
- Copy everything inside the minecraft_server folder (in the zip file) into minecraft_server.jar
- Copy the mod_*.properties files (in the zip file) into the same directory as your minecraft_server.jar
- The jar and exe are both standalone servers. Don’t mod the jar and then run the exe!
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about SDK’s Gun Mod 1.2.3
Incoming search terms:
- SDK\s Gun mod
- sdk s gun mod download
- minecraft sdk gun mod 1 8 1
- minecraft sdk mod 1 2 3
- SDK Gun Mod Minecraft Download
- sdk gun mod 1 7 10
- sdks mod 1 7 10 yhoo
- sdks gun mod 1 7 10
- sdk gun mod
- multi guns (1 2)