Sandy Dreams Resource Pack is a simple, colorful yet detailed resource pack. I do my best to draw the textures to be reckonizable, and some of it close to the original Minecraft textures. I have also tried to implement animations to multiple textures to add more life. So… what are you waiting for? Get this texture pack now and lose yourself in a blocky world!
Sandy Dreams Resource Pack Updates
-Modified brewing stand GUI
-Added shield textures
-New elytra textures
-New boat textures
-Fixed fish textures
-Fixed villager textures… again
-Tweaked podzol and moss brick textures
-Changed golden rail textures
-Changed bed textures
-New portal textures
-New glowstone and redstone lamp animations
-Added new command block textures
-Added attack loading gui
Big thank and credit must go to Retrovoxels as developers this awesome Sandy Dreams Resource Pack. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this Resource Pack, i hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future.
How to install Sandy Dreams Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Last paragraph at the end of post, given to you for share for experiences using this Sandy Dreams Resource Pack, tips, trick or even tutorial might be great, or you might be want to add for latest features and update details, please feel free. That’s it, see you on next post with another Resource Pack category and thank you for visiting my post about Sandy Dreams Resource Pack
Incoming search terms:
- sandy dreams 1 9
- sandy dreams 1 8 9
- 1 9 resourve packs
- minecraft 1 9 sandydreams
- minecraft sandy dreams 1 8 9
- Sandy Dreams Resource Pack 1 9
- Sandy dreams texture pack 1 9