Rpg Inventory Mod – Download Rpg Inventory Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecraft fans, this mod adds 6 new slots to your inventory, these new slots are – (Jewelry)Necklace, Shield, Rings, a Cape and Gloves. Thew jewelry comes in a number of forms, and they have different effects. This mod also adds new weapons and armour for you to play around with. New Weapons, RPG armors with bonus combinations and 3D held weapons ! Rpg Inventory Mod to equip Jewelery with various buffs and effects. Sound interesting right ? ready to install this Rpg Inventory Mod ?
Rpg Inventory Mod 6 New Slots
- (Jewelry)Necklace, Shield, Rings, a Cape and Gloves.
- Jewelry comes in many different forms and effects.
- Gold Jewelry : Speed an JumpBoost (active effect)
- Diamond Jewelry: Healing (passive effect)
- Lapis Lazuli Jewelry : Damage boost (active) and Weapon Regen (passive)
- Emerald Jewelry : various Buffs
Rpg Inventory Mod Changelogs
- v3.1 Fixed Server Crash on inventory open.
- v3.0 CAPES!!! JEWELERY RENDERING !!! and rage seeds too.
- Smp bug fixes. added a player tracker and lots of Credits for AbrarSyed !
- v2.0 Server bug fixes, bug fixes(fixed ‘Strenght jewels’), Buffs Stack, Added working buff for emerald ring ( deactivates debuffs) and the Lunar Staff: used for healing.
- v1.0 Alpha release
So guys! lets say thank to senpaisubaraki as developers this awesome Rpg Inventory Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Rpg Inventory Mod
Rpg Inventory Mod Installations for Minecraft
- download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Rpg Inventory Mod
- Drop inside the “mods” folder (can be found inside .minecraft folder.)
(to find this folder, press ‘windows’+R, and enter %appdata% in the screen that just popped up.
hit enter. ” .minecraft ” should be one of the first folders)
- enjoy !
1) Download Minecraft Server jar
2) Run it in a seperate folder
3) Download Minecraft Forge
4) Rename forge.zip to forge.jar
5) Run forge.jar
6) Wait for server to finish loading
7) Stop server via command “stop”
8) Drop mod into mods folder located in folder with forge and server jar’s.