Primitive Mobs Mod – Download Primitive Mobs Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecraft fans, Primitive Mobs is a mod which add numerous new mobs into your Minecraft world. However unlike some mods out there, this mod adds mobs which are familar to the regular Minecraft player. These mobs look like vanilla features however they add completely new features and behaviour which can benefit the player or the opposite. Before you start checking them out remember: You don’t have to like them all, as mobs can be turned off. Also all mobs will spawn in ExtraBiomesXL biomes when that mod is installed. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Primitive Mobs Mod ? just see my post below
Primitive Mobs Mod Mobs
- Travelling Merchant
- Lost Miner
- Haunted Tool
- Treasure Slime
- Rocket Creeper
- Festive Creeper
- Brain Slime
- Support Creeper
Primitive Mobs Mod Changelogs
- Fixed Mimics and Haunted Tools being able to drown.
- Increased default spawn rates.
- Fixed trample crops option in config file
- Fixed Configuration files booleans
- Fixed some more info on the topic.
- Fixed Brain Slime crash.
- Added internal BiomesOPlenty and redid internal ExtraBiomesXL support. Thanks to Chancebozey!
- Made config file more clear and added more options.
- Lost Miners will now keep following the player until they gave their reward (by right-clicking).
- Mimic Chests are texture pack compatible now!
Big thank and credit must go to Daveyx0 for makes this awesome Primitive Mobs Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with your mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Primitive Mobs Mod
Primitive Mobs Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Primitive Mobs Mod
- Put the PrimitiveMobs.zip into your mods folder which is located in your .minecraft folder (create one if there is no mods folder.)
There is a config file in the config folder once you run the game with the mod installed once. Use it to disable mobs, change mob spawn frequencies and change the item ID of the Spider Egg (700) and Spider Egg Shell (701).
This mod does work for LAN and SMP. However I can not guarentee a bug-free experience yet. It should be stable enough though.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Primitive Mobs Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about Primitive Mobs Mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Primitive Mobs Mod