Pokecube Mod – Download Pokecube Mod for Minecraft. Pokemon, and all the name used in this mod belong to Nintendo. This mod can adds 45 new mobs to minecraft, this is a Pokémon mod with its own implementation of the pokeball and lots of Pokémon mobs. Do you have play this pokemon game ? so if you want to remember this favorite game by downloading and install this Pokecube Mod, just see my post below
Pokecube Mod Features
- above the mob, the health bar and the Health Points on the right are displayed.
- a second blue bar displays the experience. When the bar is full, the mob levels up.
- on the left, the level is displayed. If it’s blue, it’s a boy, if it’s pink, it’s a girl, and if it’s grey it has no gender.
- wild Pokemobs don’t display their experience bars and neither their HP.
- tamed Pokemobs display their HP only to their owner. You’d say its not Multiplayer. True but anyway…
- a tamed Pokemob defends its owner against agressive mobs. Sometimes, it’s so fast that it attacks even before the ennemy could hit you. Be careful, I said “sometimes” !
- a Pokemob defends itself if its attacked.
- a Pokemob hits one target at the time and can’t hurt the others. So the Pikachu’s thunder and the Voltorb explosion are not a danger as long as you’re not the target.
So lets say thank to Manchau as creator this awesome Pokecube Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Pokecube Mod.
Pokecube Mod Installations for Minecraft
Read this if you don’t know how to install a Forge mod or directly jump to the download links below.
0. Make a copy of your install directory. By default, it is “%APPDATA%/.minecraft”.
0.bis. Delete every thing which is in the “mods” folder of your Minecraft install (if it exists).
Installation of Forge
1. Download the Forge installer jar file..
2. Run it with Java. It will create a new profile called “Forge” in the Minecraft launcher.
3. Launch Minecraft using this new profile and check everything works well. The first time, it can take several minutes.
4. Close Minecraft.
You achieved the installation of Forge. You can now use mods such as Pokécube.
Installation of Pokécube
5. Download the jar files of Pokecube_Core and Pokecube_Origin.
6. Put them in the “mods” folder of your Minecraft installation directory.
You can launch Minecraft and enjoy Pokécube.