Penny Arcade Mod adds (mainly) a Penny Pusher (here), like the ones you find in arcades, along with a currency of gold coins couple of other features to spend your coins on. Then, you can trade with Librarians (still trying to get custom villagers to work) for extra prizes!This mod also comes with some config options for changing the rates at which you can get coins/prizes.
Penny Arcade Mod Changelogs
- Added Rubix Cube + Enderman Toy!
- Custom Coin Villager! (doesn’t spawn naturally)
- Emerald Pusher! (Penny Pusher that uses Emerald Tokens but gets better prizes!)
- Changed recipe of 2nd Penny Pusher (now uses redstone instead of the blocks)
- Models now rotate the right way
- Added a villager trade for the Pig Toy
There are two different variants of the Arcade Machine, which you can win coins by inserting some in the first place. You can also get up to four prizes, which are:
- A Diamond
- An Emerald
- The maximum amount of gold coins (configurable)
- An Emerald Token
How to Install Penny Arcade Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to CustomEpicness for makes this Penny Arcade Mod
Incoming search terms:
- arcade mod minecraft 1 7 2
- minecraft arcade mod download