NBTedit Mod – Download In Game NBTEdit Mod for Minecraft. Well minecrafters, This mod allows opped users in creative mode to edit nbt tags in game – modify both regular entities and tile entities without even closing your game!. It works in both SinglePlayer and MultiPlayer, although you need to be Opped in Creative mode to use the command (/nbtedit). I think this mod will be popular like OptiFine Mod Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this NBTedit Mod ? see my post below
NBTedit Mod Commands
- Edit yourself with the command “/nbtedit me”!
- Opped in Creative mode to use the command (/nbtedit)
- NBTedit to add support for the new int tag which was added recently to Minecraft
- You can simply edit bytes, shorts, ints, longs, floats, doubles and strings. Byte arrays must be exported and imported to edit them
- You can add, rename and delete Tags as well as search for a specific name, value and TagType.
Big thank and credit must go to Davidee for makes this awesome NBTedit Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing latest minecraft with this mod. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like NBTedit Mod.
NBTedit Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download Minecraft Forge (Required)
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar and extract the Forge ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
- Paste the NBTEdit zip file into your mods folder. You’re good to go!
We still looking for latest updates for both features and detail information about NBTedit Mod, so to those of you whose already using this NBTedit Mod can share some tips, trick of even tutorial and please do not be hesitate, feel free to. OK minecraft, this is it, until next post on another minecraft things we need to know. See you soon guys and thank you for visiting my post about NBTedit Mod