More Wolves Mod – Download More Wolves Mod for Minecraft. Well minecrafters, with this mod you can adds a whole lot of exciting wolves to the Minecraft game. These wolves come in different types and colors, each one of them spawning in their own specific region. And can adds more wolves into the game and gives them and the previously existing wolf special powers. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this More Wolves Mod ? just see my post below
More Wolves Mod All Wolves
- Ocean wolf – Will be found near the shores of oceans or other water bodies
- Hills Wolf – The hills wolf spawns around and on hills. It has grey fur/
- Taiga Wolf – Similar to the hills wolf, except that it has white fur with a gray snout.
- Desert Wolf – The desert wolf doesn’t actually spawn in a desert area. Although it does carry a light brownish fur on its body, with green leaf like limbs.
- Snow Wolf – Similarly, the snow wolf can be found almost anywhere in the world. They have a pure white fur.
- Plains Wolf – The plains wolf is a wolf which spawns itself on plain lands. It has a yellowish fur with a brown snout.
- Swamp Wolf – The swamp wolf is another wolf which is spawned anywhere. It has a dirty green fur on its body which compliments its name.
- Jungle Wolf – the jungle wolf can be found in areas with significant foilage. It has a brownish texture of fur.
- Beach wolf
- Mushroom Wolf – the mushroom wolf is a rather unique looking wolf carrying a pink body with white spots on its body.
- Forest Wolf – Forest wolf carries a dull brownish yellow color, with its lower body colored in white.
So lets say thank and credit must go to SimJoo for makes this update awesome More Wolves Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like More Wolves Mod.
More Wolves Mod Installations for Minecraft
Install Minecraft Forge Installer
- Download More Wolves Mod
- Drag the into minecraft.jar folder out of the MoreWolvesMod.zip
- Open start and fill in %appdata% in the text bar. On windows XP or lower click run and then type in %appdata%
- Go into /.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (on most computers this file is just called “minecraft”)
- Open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Drag all files inside the manual installation folder to minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF. This is a folder inside minecraft.jar
- Close minecraft.jar, open minecraft and ENJOY!
Incoming search terms:
- more dogs mod 1 6 4
- more dogs mod 1 7 10
- minecraft more dogs mod 1 7 2
- More Dogs Mod 1 7 2
- MINECRAFT FORGE 1 710
- more wolves
- More wolfs mod download
- more wolfs mod 1 7 2
- more dogs mod minecraft 1 7 2
- more dogs mod minecraft 1 7 10