Mo’ Villages Mod – Download Mo’ Villages Mod for Minecraft. First of all, This is NOT Overpowered. In Vanilla Minecraft you (probably) have to walk hours and hours to find a village, My Mod just makes the villages spawn every 6 – 8 chunks. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Mo’ Villages Mod ? just see my post below
Mo’ Villages Mod Features
- 2 New Village Types (Jungle, Ocean)
- Decrased Rarity (difficult to explain, but you wont be walking hours to find villages anymore.)
- Villages Spawn in All Biomes (Even Ocean)(Except sky & hell Biome)
- Vanilla & ModLoader Support (ModLoader currently outdated)
- Mod Adds:
Mo’ Villages Mod To Do
- Possibly add more Village Types (Open for Ideas)
- ModLoader version to avoid possible crashes using ModLoader Done!
- Vanilla Multiplayer support
- Forge version to avoid possible crashes using Forge / FML
- Forge Multiplayer support
- Nether Villages
- The End Villages
So guys! lets say thank to taa1taa as developers this awesome Mo’ Villages Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Mo’ Villages Mod
Mo’ Villages Mod Installations for Minecraft
1. Install the recommended version of Forge
2. Download this Mo’ Villages Mod
3. Put this mod in the mods folder
4. Make a new world or explore!
Known problems with other mods:
•Crashes with Highlands – to fix, go to the Highlands config folder and open StructureConfig. Under the section BiomesVanilla, set all the biomes from true to false. This will allow Mo’ Villages to generate its villages.
To change how commonly villages spawn:
1. Go into your .minecraft or minecraft folder
2. Go into the config folder and then MoVillages folder
3. Open VillageDistance.cfg with a text editor (Notepad or TextEdit)
4. Change the value according to the key (lower = more common, higher = less common)
To change which villages spawn (1.2.1 or greater)
1. Use the previous steps to go to VillageDistance.cfg
2. Change the values from true to false for all the villages you don’t want to spawn.