Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack – Download Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5. Well guys one of my favorite texture pack has update again and compatible with your latest minecraft 1.5.1. This texture pack been updated to support the official minecraft 1.5.1 release. Misa’s Realistic all of your surrounding (whether it’s a mob,house,biomes,tress, or perhaps yourself) changes into a creepy realistic texture. So guys want to download and install this Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack ? see my post below.
Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack Update
- Added art for iron golems.
- Added (animated) art for both of the the redstone lamp states.
- Added Randomobs support for villagers. (Gay sex is now not the only way to reproduce.)
- 1 new butcher/baker added. (2 total)
- 4 new farmers/peasants added. (5 total)
- 1 new librarian added. (2 total)
- 3 new priests/nuns added. (4 total)
- 3 new smiths added. (4 total)
- Added textures for the new stone brick and sandstone blocks.
- Updated the tops and bottoms of sandstone blocks with more fitting art. (Old art has been moved to ALTERNATES.png)
- Mycelium has been animated to very gradually change color over a long period of time. (Don’t inhale!)
- Particles for dust/spores have been mildly increased in size to be more visible on mycelium.
- Recreated all biome palettes from scratch to match the new format used in-game.
- Nether brick fences are now dark grey to increase their usability by mimicking wrought iron fences.
- Slightly reworked Nether bricks to adapt for the new changes made to nether brick fences. (Not a big change.)
- Tweaked jungle leaves to distinguish their color differences from oak leaves.
- Darkened cobwebs a bit to make them stand out slightly less.
- Tweaked background texture for main menus to be slightly lighter than before.
- Added custom color parameters for Ocelot spawner eggs.
- Added a few new tiles to ALTERNATES.png.
- Fixed the chicken feet yet AGAIN by flipping them. (Make up your mind already, Mojang!)
- Fixed some stray pixels on some of the headless zombies
Thank to Misa for makes this awesome Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack and credit must go for him. We really appreciate your texture pack, and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack
Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5
- Download Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack
- Save the pack’s zip file in minecraft “texturepacks” folder (don’t extract)
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix
- Run “mcpatcherhd” then click patch, close it when its done
- Run minecraft then go to mods and texturepack and select Misa’s pack
- Play Minecraft
Last paragraph at the end of post, given to you for share for experiences using this The End is Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack, tips, trick or even tutorial might be great, or you might be want to add for latest features and update details, please feel free. That’s it, see you on next post with another texture pack category and thank you for visiting my post about Misa’s Realistic 1.5.1 Texture Pack
Category: Minecraft Texture Pack