Minecraft 1.6.1 Jar – Download and Install Minecraft 1.6.1 Jar for Client and Server. Hello minecraft fans, finally the Minecraft 1.6.1 jar has been released today. if you run the minecraft, you will be update automatically to latest minecraft 1.6.1. if it doesn’t you can manually update the version from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.6.1. So guys below we will post about Features for Minecraft 1.6.1 Jar and Update.
Minecraft 1.6.1 Jar Changelogs
- Added handling of invitations
- Added resetting realm with one of provided realm templates
- Added viewing backups for a realm and the ability to restore any of them
- Added setting the owner of a realm as game master operator
- Added confirmation screens for various actions (such as deleting a realm)
- Ability to leave someone else’s realm that previously accepted invitation for.
- Fixed game mode and game difficulty issue
- Minor GUI fixes for better usability
Minecraft 1.6.1 Jar 1.6.1 LIVE Now
Minecraft 1.6.1 will go live as a full update on July 1st, 2013. As always, you can get the latest update in the Minecraft Launcher. If you haven’t gotten it yet, check below for the version that is right for your OS!
Minecraft 1.6.1 Jar Installations
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
If you still want to play minecraft 1.5.2 and don’t know how to downgrade please read the tutorial How to Downgrade Minecraft 1.6.1 to 1.5.2
Incoming search terms:
- Minecraft 1 6 1 Server jar
- minecraft jar 1 6 1 download
- minecraft bins 1 6 1
- minecraft jar 1 6 1
- minecraft 1 6 jar download
- minecraft_server jar 1 6 1
- Minecraft 1 6 1 Jar Download
- minecraft 1 6 1 jar
- minecraft 1 6 1 download jar
- download minecraft 1 6 1 jar