Minecraft 1.5 Jar – Download and Install Minecraft 1.5 Jar Client and Server. Hello minecraft fans, finally the Minecraft 1.5 jar has been released today. if you run the minecraft, you will be update automatically to latest minecraft 1.5. if it doesn’t you can manually update the version from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.5. So guys below we will post about Features for Minecraft 1.5 Jar and Update.
Minecraft 1.5 Jar Features
- Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
- Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
- Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
- Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
- Added Daylight Sensor
- Added Trapped Chest
- Added Weighed Pressure Plate
- Added Block of Redstone
- Added Nether Brick (item)
- Added Nether Quartz and ore
- Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
- New command: /scoreboard
- New command: /effect
- Containers and mobs can have custom names
- Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
- Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
- Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
- Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
- More detailed death messages
- Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
- Many, many, bug fixes – more than you can shake a stick at
- Removed Herobrine
Minecraft 1.5 Jar Installations
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
- I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
- The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
If you still want to play minecraft 1.4.7 and don’t know how to downgrade please read the tutorial How to Downgrade Minecraft 1.5 to 1.4.7
This is at the end of post Minecrafters, if you already have experiences using this Minecraft 1.5 Jar, then you can share for tips, trick or even tutorial by comment below to complete post. See you on next post Minecraft 1.4.2 Mods and Texture Packs, thank you for visiting my post about Minecraft 1.5 Jar
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft 1 5 download jar
- Minecraft 1 5 0 Jar Download
- minecraft 1 7 5 jar
- 1 5 jar file
- minecraft jar 1 5
- minecraft 1 5 cllient
- minecraft 1 5 beta jar
- minecraft 1 5 5 jar download
- minecraft 0 11 beta 5 windows file
- Herobrine mod 1 5 2 Jar