Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar – Download and Install Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Client and Server. Hello minecraft fans, finally the Minecraft 1.5.2 jar has been released today. if you run the minecraft, you will be update automatically to latest minecraft 1.5.2. if it doesn’t you can manually update the version from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.5.2. So guys below we will post about Features for Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar and Update.
Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Changelogs
- Added a new “Hardened Clay” block
- Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the creative inventory
- Made deserts more deserty
- Zombies made slightly more sociable
- Bug fixes!
Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Bug Fixes
- Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- Pick-Block and Furnaces
- Achievement “Hot Topic” Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- Using the anvil for free
- Arrows visually float when shot into a block
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes
Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Installations
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
- I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
- The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
If you still want to play minecraft 1.5.1 and don’t know how to downgrade please read the tutorial How to Downgrade Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.5.1
So guys enjoy this Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar