Minecraft 1.5.1 jar – Download Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar has been release and ready to use today. Tons of features were added for the 1.5.1 Update, and a landslide of bugs were swept away, to make sure the final release was as smooth and easy as possible. Read the Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar changelogs below
Minecraft 1.5.1 Changelogs
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Improved performance
- Notable: Falling blocks no longer glitch one step
- Notable: White stitching between blocks should be less frequent
- Notable: Crash on Mac OS X on “OpenGL Function Not Supported”
- Notable: Unable to place paintings
Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar Installations
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
- I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
- The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar Download Links
Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar (Windows)
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Minecraft 1.5.1 Pre Release post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this Minecraft 1.5.1 Jar. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Minecraft 1.5.1
Incoming search terms:
- Minecraft 1 5_01 download
- mincarft開心版1 5
- minecraft 1 5 1 download
- Minecraft Bin Folder 1 5 1