Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar – Download and Install Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar. Well guys, if you run the minecraft, you will be update automatically to latest minecraft 1.3.2. if it doesn’t you can manually update the version from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.3.2. So guys below we will post about changelogs for Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar and Bug fixes.
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Changelogs
- Fixed the falling-out-of-Nether bug
- Fixed the random-suffocation-damage bug
- Various uncommon crash bugs
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Bug Fixes
- Fixed a few misalignments and oddities in the item spritesheet and the creative mode’s inventory’s graphics.
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Fixed the chest armor slot being inaccessible in Creative mode’s survival inventory tab.
- Fixed rotated wooden logs mined using Silk Touch enchanted tools dropping as rotated wooden logs.
- Fixed being unable to place half slabs in the small gaps between another half slab and the side of another block.
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Installations
- Download Minecraft.jar
- Go to: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your version
This is at the end of post Minecrafters, if you already have experiences using this Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar, then you can share for tips, trick or even tutorial by comment below to complete post. See you on next post Minecraft 1.3.2 Mods and Texture Packs, thank you for visiting my post about Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar
Category: Minecraft Updates