Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar – Download and Install Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar. Well guys, if you run the minecraft, you will be update automatically to latest minecraft 1.3.1. if it doesn’t you can manually update the version from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.3.1. So guys below we will post about changelogs for Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar and Bug fixes.
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Changelogs
- The block-breaking animation is now shown while the GUI is hidden.
- TNT no longer does damage to players in peaceful difficulty.
- Respawning in superflat is no longer random.
- Added rotatable Wood blocks
- Strongly decreased the amount of Experience you get from furnaces
- Depending on difficulty, creeper damage is scaled now
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Bug Fixes
- Fixed a few misalignments and oddities in the item spritesheet and the creative mode’s inventory’s graphics.
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Fixed the chest armor slot being inaccessible in Creative mode’s survival inventory tab.
- Fixed rotated wooden logs mined using Silk Touch enchanted tools dropping as rotated wooden logs.
- Fixed being unable to place half slabs in the small gaps between another half slab and the side of another block.
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Bugs
- There is a visual bug when trying to push someone off a cliff, they fall off then warp back.
- Sometimes when pushing someone off a cliff they do fall – you are not meant to be able to push people as of 12w23a.
- It appears to be a server-side feature only, yet has not been applied to the client so far, as you can still push mobs or other entities in singleplayer.
- It also appears to be a PvP-only feature. In SMP, you can still push mobs and entities too.
- When standing still in the same place as another player the other player glitches about.
- Player occasionally gets hurt from touching a wall mainly when being pushed by water into a block.
- Player can be damaged when standing in front of a villager attempting to open a door. This may tie into the suffocation bug listed above, or might be something with the way the villager opens the door.
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Installations
- Download Minecraft.jar
- Go to: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your version
This is at the end of post Minecrafters, if you already have experiences using this Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar, then you can share for tips, trick or even tutorial by comment below to complete post. See you on next post Minecraft 1.3.1 Mods and Texture Packs, thank you for visiting my post about Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar
Incoming search terms:
- Minecraft 1 3_01 download
- minecraft 1 8 3
- minecraft 1 3 1 download
- download minecraft 1 3 1
- minecraft 1 3 1 download free
- minecraft sp jar
- www minecraft1 3 1download
- minecraft download 1 8 3
- minecraft 1 8 3 jar
- 1 7 3 Jar Minecraft