MineColony 1.2.5 Mod – Download MineColony Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Well guys! this is mod are you waiting for, Minecolony now have update to RC 19 and support to your latest minecraft 1.2.5. Well this mod introduces a player built and run colony full of NPC’s that you can develop into a thriving bustling town or city with a virtually unlimited population and you can gives an opportunity to create and manage your own colony in Minecraft. Still interesting to download and install MineColony 1.2.5 Mod ? read installations and download link below
MineColony 1.2.5 Mod Update RC 19
In this update from MineColony 1.2.5 Mod have fixes the materials portion of the builder AI so buildings are no longer free. You will have to supply materials for building houses. Good luck getting townhall4 going.
The creator of this mod have added support for walls. There are 3 types of ‘walls’ which floorplans can support. The description should be in the builder.txt file.
There are 2 new buttons on the chest blocks. Recall: which brings back the people from that chest. Repair: places a build sign for the existing level of the house
MineColony 1.2.5 Mod Buildings
- Town hall
- Builder’s hut
- Citizen’s hut
- lumberjack’s hut
- delivery man
- farmer- fisherman’s hut
MineColony 1.2.5 Mod Features
- Some general features from MineColony 1.2.5 Mod
- different kinds of workers (lumberjack, miner, farmer, builder, delivery man)
- basic units – citizens. They occupy jobs and become workers
- different level of tools impacts the efficiency of work
- when the tool wears out, worker searches his chest for the kind of tool he uses (don’t forget to supply lumberjack with axes and miner with pickaxe and shovel)
- You can change worker’s current tool by dropping it next to them
- workers doesn’t work during night
- workers tell you why they’re not working when you get close to them
- build houses, decrease taxes and make food for your people to improve their mood
- keep workers at work by paying them their salary
- use golden scepter on the people to ask them to follow you
- use caliper to measure the distance between houses
- use bank to make and convert money
- use town hall to see overall information about You colony, tips, balance and more
- configure mod options in a .property file
Big thank and credit must go to Heho for makes this awesome MineColony 1.2.5 Mod. We really appreciate your mods and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod. We hope you can make another popular mods in the future like MineColony 1.2.5 Mod.
MineColony 1.2.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- First you need install ModLoader
- Download MineColony 1.2.5 mod then open Mine Colony Zip file
- Open the “Put into minecraft folder” folder
- Open your .minecraft folder again and drag the files from the Mine Colony “put into minecraft folder” into your .minecraft folder
- In Mine Colony Zip file, open the “Put into mods folder” folder.
- Go back to the .minecraft folder and open the “mods” folder and drag the files from Mine Colony “put into mods folder” into your .minecraft/mods folder (all of them). NOTE: if your .minecraft folder does not have a mods sub folder, then simply create one.
- In Mine Colony Zip file, open the “Put into resources folder” folder.
- Go back to the .minecraft folder and open the “resources” folder and drag the “floorplan” folder from Mine Colony “Put into resources folder” into your .minecraft/resources folder
- Go to the .minecraft/bin folder and open minecraft.jar (WITH A Zip/Rar loader)
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar file.
- Exit all the folders/loaders and start minecraft. Have fun!
We believe that many of you are already using this MineColony 1.2.5 Mod, for this we need help about this MineColony 1.2.5 Mod latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like MineColony 1.2.5 Mod
Incoming search terms:
- mine colony
- minecolony caliper
- minecolony mod 1 5 2
- minecraft mine colony
- mining colony mod