Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod – Download Millenaire NPC village Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2. This mod for you guys, most popular mods has update again and working fine with your latest minecraft 1.6.4. Millenaire NPC Village is a single-player mod for Minecraft. It’s primary objective: replace that empty hole in single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it with loose 11th-century Norman and North Indian themes and additional cultures planned. So guys want to download and install Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod ? see my post below
Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod Changelogs
- Experimental release for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Requires Forge for 1.6.4
- The Forge Sprite Extender is not included, it will be again when it’s updated to Minecraft 1.4
- The “M” key listing now also shows a list of the cultures and the player’s reputation and language knowledge for each
- Fixed a major bug with the new Mayan lone pyramid interfering with the Jub’uy villages
- Minor fixes
- New lone buildings by Baldur: Normand Bandit Tower and Mayan Pyramid
- Fixes to the Japanese buildings by Rasseru
- Increase in the likelihood of the Panthéon spawning
Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod Usage
Type of villagers:
- Farmers: Grow wheat in the fields around their house and store it in chests.
- Lumberjacks: Cut down trees and plant saplings. Gather wood and apples which they store in chests.
- Wives: Use resources to create things. They build, trade with players, make bread, and make cider.
- Children: Grow up to be adults when bread and houses are available.
- Guards: Protects the village.
- Priests: Visits church and taverns.
- Smiths: Makes Norman tools in the forge.
Big Thank to Kinniken as developer this Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod. We really appreciate your mods and hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod
Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install latest ModLoader.
- Or download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the .class files from the ModLoader zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Navigate to the .minecraft folder and create a folder called “Mods”.
- Drag the files from the “Put in mods folder” folder into “Mods”.
- Drag the folder from the “Put in minecraft folder” into your .minecraft folder.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Download Millenaire NPC Village Installer
Do you know More Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod changelogs? if you do, then feel free to share by comment below to make this post complete, or maybe you want to add more about latest features and updates details to this mod, please don’t be hesitate. Ok, guys have fun until next post and see you soon like Millenaire 1.6.4 NPC village Mod