Metaworlds Mod Fly working worlds, zeppelines, aircrafts and essentially lets you create full minecraft worlds within the normal worlds which can have arbitrary relative positioning and rotation (yaw) and which can be moved in realtime.So this could be used to create zeppelines or flying islands or alike. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Metaworlds Mod just see my post below
Metaworlds Mod Features
- The metaworlds can have arbitrary positions and orientations relative to the stationary world
– The metaworlds are fully editabel at all time just like the normal world
– Savefiles of the metaworlds are normal world saves in subfolders
– All the normal block mechanics should work in the metaworlds as well
Metaworlds Mod Updates
- updated to forge 953
– fixed crash when a block was removed from a subworld
– added transformation functions to the API for coordinate transformations between two subworlds
– improved transformations performance a lot
– implemented position tracking for subworld entities leaving their subworlds (not finished yet)
– more improvements to entity synchronization
– fixed some calculations which e.g. makes frames between ticks rendered smoother
Big thank and credit must go to MMM_MasterM as developers this awesome Metaworlds Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Metaworlds Mod
Metaworlds Mod Installations for Minecraft
1. Get the Minecraft Forge installer
2. Open minecraft in that version once, and install forge.
3. Go to the .minecraft folder and drag the zip in the mods folder.
4. Run Minecraft in ‘Forge’ profile and play.