Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod – Download Metallurgy Expansion Mod for Minecraft 1.1.0. Well minecrafters! One of my favorite mods has update again and work fine with minecraft 1.1.0. Metallurgy is a comprehensive restructuring of Minecraft’s tier system for ore and stone. Basically it implements a large array of new ores (Copper, Tin, Bronze, Manganese, Steel, Mithril, Orichalcum, and Adamantine) and tweaks the old gameplay to try to make the game less about “digging as deep as you can to the bottom of the world as soon as you get stone tools”. Want to install and download this Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod ? see my post below
Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod Changelogs v1.2.2
- Runs on Minecraft 1.1
- Forge Update (and all the bug fixes it entails)
- InfiConfig is now implemented replacing @MLProp. InfiConfig is a configuration system used by mDiyo in Inficraft and given to me for use in Metallurgy. It allows much more organized configuration files and a much smoother running of the mod (without interfering with load orders!)
- Notch’s Redstone Veins, Lapis Lazuli Veins, and Diamond Veins now spawn on my spawn system
- Preparations have begun for the submod system to be implemented
- Achievements have been disabled due to technical issues, they may return later
- New Armor Icons are in, they will not have special textures (yet) though
Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod Metals
- Copper – Earliest tier available, pretty commonly found throughout the landscape, used to make decent tools or can be combined with Tin to make Bronze.
- Tin – An additive ore that when mixed with Copper Dust at a workbench can make Bronze.
- Bronze – Pre-Iron material made from Copper and Tin.
- Manganese – When mixed with Iron is used to make Steel
- Steel – Post-Iron material made from Iron and Manganese.
- Mithril – Late game metal with much better durability/speed than Iron
- Orichalcum – Late game metal, much rarer than the rest and in smaller quantities
- Adamantine – Good luck finding it.
- Zinc – Component of Brass, pretty commonly found.
- Brass – Made from mixing Copper and Zinc, can be used to make Brass Coins.
- Silver – Precious metal, can be used to make Silver Coins.
Lets say thank to Shadowclaimer as developers this awesome Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod, we really enjoy playing your mod and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future
Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.1.0
- Download ModLoader
- Download Minecraft Forge API
- Download Metallurgy Mod
- Type %appdata%
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete META INF
- Drag all the mod loader and forge api files into the .jar
- Drag all the mod files into .jar
We believe that many of you are already using this Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod, for this we need help about Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like Metallurgy 1.1.0 Mod
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft maganese ore