Mekanism Mod is an independent tech mod that brings low, mid, and high tier machinery to Minecraft. The mod doesn’t have an actual goal, and you’ll understand this when you see all the random content Mekanism contains, from jetpacks to balloons. However, I can assure you that you’ll notice all the content blend together as you get to know the mod better!
Mekanism uses a tier-based system when organizing several of it’s core features, including Energy Cubes and Factories. There are four tiers: basic, the simplest tier, advanced, the second-most basic tier, elite, the second-most complex tier, and ultimate, the most complex tier. You can upgrade tiers by placing the component in a crafting grid and surrounding it with the necessary resources for the next upgrade
Mekanism Mod Features
The ‘Generators’ module features several different ways of generating electricity, from solar arrays to hydrogen reactors. This module also includes the Electrolytic Separator, although it isn’t technically a generator.
The ‘Tools’ module features 5 new sets of tools and armor, featuring Obsidian, Redstone, Lapis Lazuli, Glowstone, and Platinum types. Note this doesn’t include the electric tools — those are included in the Core module.
How to Install Mekanism Mod
- Installing Mekanism is easy.
- Simply download and install the latest recommended build of Minecraft Forge,
- and then throw Mekanism and any additional modules you may have into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Configure Mekanism with the ‘Mekanism.cfg’ file located in the ‘config’ folder.
Credit to aidancbrady for makes this Mekanism Mod
Incoming search terms:
- mekanism 1 7 2
- mekanism mod 1 6 4
- mekanism 1 7 10
- mincraft mods 1 7 2
- minecraft mekanism mod 1 7 2
- minecraft mekanism
- minecraft mekanism crafting
- minecraft mekanism 1 6 4
- minecraft 1 6 4 mekanisme
- mekanism 1 7 10 latest build