MCPatcher HD 1.7.10 has update now! yes this weeks will be busy again for all minecraft fans because we need to download and install any mods or texture packs for working with latest minecraft 1.7.10. Want to pacth your texture pack to get HD quality in your pack ? With this patch you can change the texture packs of the game without exit the game/repatching game. This is very useful tools, because you can try much new minecraft texture packs without loss your time. So ready to install this MCPatcher HD 1.7.10 ?
MCPatcher HD Fix
MCPatcher HD 1.7.10 is an executable .jar file. if double clicking it tries to unzip it, right click then go down to properties, click run with and select java and apply. double click .jar again. You don’t have to re-patch every time..just select packs in game. Thank you for visiting my post about MCPatcher HD 1.7.10
MCPatcher HD Features
- Custom Colors mod! Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- HD texture pack and font support.
- Custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Big thank and credit goes to Kahr for makes this awesome MCPatcher HD 1.7.10 tools, MCPatcher is a bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches
MCPatcher HD Fix Installations for Minecraft
- Download MCPatcher HD the matched you OS.
- Open MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.10 that you have downloaded
- Click Patch (You do not need to have a texture pack for this step)
- Open the game
- Click Mods and Textures
- Now Click Mods and Resource Pakcs