MCPatcher HD Fix – Download MCPatcher HD fix for Minecraft 1.8.4/1.8/1.7.10. Well hello guys, after Minecraft 1.8 has been released some many mods and texture packs or resource packs has been update too for your latest minecraft. MCPatcher HD Fix uses the largest and scales everything up to that size. This means that a 32x terrain.png and 32x items.png will be scaled to 128x if used in a pack with a 128x custom water texture. So guys you must download this MCPatcher for installing any texture pack in your minecraft
MCPatcher HD Fix Creator
Thank to Kahr for makes this awesome MCPatcher HD Fix tools, MCPatcher is a bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches.
MCPatcher HD Fix Installation
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
- Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like this
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
- Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
- Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.
- Enjoy switching in to different feels.
Incoming search terms:
- mc patcher
- mcpatcher 1 7 2
- mcpatcher 1 8
- mcpatcher hd
- mcpatcher hd fix
- minecraft patcher
- mc patcher 1 8
- HD texture fix mcpatcher
- mcpatcher download