MapWriter Mod – Download MapWriter Mod for Minecraft. This mod adds an in game mini-map for multiplayer and singleplayer. Full screen map GUI which allows you to set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, zoom with the mouse wheel. It also adds a short range underground mode showing air, water and lava around the player. Want to install MapWriter Mod ? see post below
MapWriter Mod Features
- In game mini-map for multiplayer and singleplayer.
- Client side (server does not need to have the mod installed).
- The areas you explore are saved and can be viewed by scrolling or zooming the map, even when you are in a completely different part of the world.
- Full screen map GUI. Set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, zoom with the mouse wheel.
- Rotating circular mini map mode. Can be enabled in the options GUI.
- Colours for blocks automatically generated from the block’s texture.
- Support for custom texture packs.
- Support for blocks added by mods.
- Biomes now coloured appropriately.
- Entire map can be written to a PNG image.
- Explored chunks are also saved in Anvil format from multiplayer servers, so you can view the world using tools such as Eihort.
- When in the Nether the mini map shows your effective location in the Overworld. This makes placing portals easier.
- Short range underground mode shows air, water and lava around the player.
- All block colours configurable, including extended block ID’s.
MapWriter Mod In Game Key Bindings:
- ‘n’ toggles mini-map between normal, hidden, and underground.
- ‘m’ opens/closes the interactive map GUI.
- ‘,’ toggles which marker group is shown.
- ‘.’ teleports to nearest visible marker in the direction you are facing.
- ‘page up’ zooms out.
- ‘page down’ zooms in.
So guys! lets say thank to mapwriter as developers this awesome MapWriter Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like MapWriter Mod
MapWriter Mod Installation
- The ‘MapWriter-.zip’ goes into the mods folder at:
- Minecraft Forge is required. Download Forge