Malte Pack Resource Pack is 128×128 amazing resource pack.
Malte Pack Resource Pack Blocks
+ wet sponge
+ andesite (&smooth)
+ diorite (&smooth)
+ granite (&smooth [picture: middle])
+ sea lantern [picture: right] + red sandstone (&smooth, carved)
+ prismarine (&dark, rough)
+ prismarine bricks [picture: left] + banner
+ iron trapdoor
+ red sandstone
Includes various connecting blocks!
+ connecting bookshelves
+ connecting ladders
+ connecting jungle logs
+ connecting sugar cane
+ connecting glass panes
Includes various SubID blocks!
+ Wooden planks subID 12 (Barrel)
+ Wooden planks subID 13 (Box)
+ Wooden planks subID 14 (e.g. cottage wall)
+ Wooden planks subID 15 (Box)
+ Stonebricks subID 15 (Black bricks)
Many thank and credit must go to AllesWoGibt as developer this awesome Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Malte Pack Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Malte Pack Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Incoming search terms:
- Minecraft Resource Pack 1 9
- minecraft resource packs 1 9
- resource packs 1 9
- resource packs for minecraft 1 9
- 1 9 resorse packs
- Malte pack 1 7 10
- how to get a resource pack 1 9
- minecraft 1 8 3 sea lantern