Magiz Mod 1.2.5 – Download Magiz Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Well hello minecrafters! This mod introduces the power of magic to Minecraft. Via redstone staffs, this mod adds a bunch of magic spells, useful for both combat, but also general stuff, aswell as less general stuff. Also this mod has compatible with other mods, by using damage in the same way as dyes an wool does. This, however, means that some staffs & items may not be found in the Creative Menu. Sound interesting right ? want to dowload and install this Magiz Mod 1.2.5 ? see my post below
Magiz Mod 1.2.5 Staffs
To get started with using Magiz, you need to get a few things first.
You will need some (or rather a bunch) of redstone dust, 2 sticks, and 8 key items and a diamond.
Key items are used in crafting recipies, to decide what you want to charge your staff to become.
To charge a staff, 7 Key Items are required.
In the workbench, make this pattern:
[ X ] [ D ] [ X ] [ X ] [ S ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ]
D = Diamond
X = Key Item
S = Staff (uncharged)
Magiz Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Combined some GUI’s, so the mod consists of less files. This also improves these GUI’s.
- Staff of Building’s “Choose Block ID”
- Staff of Creativity’s GUI’s
- Added more items to the Creative Menu:
- Gem of Companionship
- Magical Boat
- Magical Minecart
- Right-clicking on a companion witnout a staff no longer crashes the game.
- Right-clicking on a companion with a staff no longer activates the staff, if it was not accepted.
- Staves of Creativity taken from the Creative Menu no longer disappear when used on entities/blocks.
So guys! Lets say thank to Zenyl as creator this awesome Magiz Mod 1.2.5. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Magiz Mod 1.2.5
Magiz Mod 1.2.5 Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Backup your saves folder
- Download and install ModLoader
- Open up your .minecraft folder.
- Go into “bin”.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” with a program like 7-zip or WinRar.
- Delete the “META-INF” folder inside the “minecraft.jar”.
- Open the “content” folder in the downlaoded folder.
- Drag ALL the files and folders inside the “content” folder into the “minecraft.jar”.
- Start MineCraft, and the mod should be installed.
We believe that many of you are already using this Magiz Mod 1.2.5, for this we need help about this Mod latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about this Magiz Mod 1.2.5. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like Magiz Mod 1.2.5
Incoming search terms:
- magiz mod
- magiz mod 1 7 10