LotsOMobs Mod - Download Lots of Mobs Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecraft fans, this mod adds a lot of cool and awesome mob into your minecraft world. One of the coolest mobs is Mammoth, this mob can be ridden. Other mobs include raptors, T-rexs, saber tooth tigers, lions, bears and much much more! This mod also adds dimensions, cool items and tools. Sound interesting right ? want to install this LotsOMobs Mod ? see my post below
LotsOMobs Mod The Mobs
- Polar Bears
- Reptiles: Lizards, Gekkos, Crocodiles, Snakes, Turtles
- Dinosaurs: LotsOMobs has a time portal back to the dino age. Here you can find five dinosaurs!! T-Rex, Triceratops, Brontosaurus, Pterosaurus and raptors, They drop Dino Skin and Dino Bones. Pterosauruses fly around and can be ridden, Raptors are ancient dogs tamed with dinobones, And Trexs and Triceratopses kill you!
- Ice Age: Mammoths and Saber Tooth Tigers
- Humans: In the DinoDimension youll meet Caveman, in the iceage eskimos!
LotsOMobs Mod Updates
DNA Solvent, DNA and Fossils. Thats right Fossils. The old Fossils have been replaced with seven new ones. They are all called Fossil ingame but contain a DNA of a prehistoric mob(Dinosaurs, Mammoths or SaberTooth Tigers). So when you mine a Fossil it will drop one of these.
The new Block:
The DNAExtractor. This block is a new machine. It is used to get the DNA out of the Fossil. To do so open the GUI by right clicking it. Inside the GUI you just add a Fossil and a bottle of DNA Solvent. After a little while you will get the DNA that was in the Fossil!
So guys! lets say thank to TheLarsinator as developers this awesome LotsOMobs Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like LotsOMobs Mod
LotsOMobs Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Install Minecraft Forge and delete META-INF
- Download LotsOmobs Mod
- Open the LotsOMobs.zip
- Drag the content from the folder “Into Jar” into the minecraft,jar
- Go to your .minecraft folder again. open the folder resources/sound3 and drop the folder called “LotsOMobs” (from the zip ) into here (Its inside the Resources-sound3 Folder)!
- Go kill some deer!