Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 – DOwnload Layman Mod Maker for Minecraft 1.4.5. Hello minecrafters, now i will post one of epic mod. “Layman Mod Maker” is what you’d call an in-game mod maker, it creates and compiles the mods for you using minecraft’s native NBT system to save it’s data, it’s rather simple and only allows for simplistic features, but that’s it’s intention really. Sound interesting right ? want to install and download this Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 ? see my post below
Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 can do Following
- Add Items, from these you can set various properties, including food stats and potion effects.
- Add Blocks, same as items, allows for various properties, including custom drops.
- Add Images/Sprites, the mod uses the Java File Chooser to import sprites from your disk into the game, yeah, it’s that simple!
- Add Ore Generation, relatively advanced compared to the default one, allows for min and max height and block to replace (not just stone!)
- Add Crafting, Smelting recipes and fuels (XP included)
- Share the mods easily (1 file!)
- Versatile In-game editor, did you download a mod with a nit you didn’t like? Change it!
Big Thanks and credit must go to Vazkii for awesome Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5!. First and foremost, to open the menu, you press F7 while in minecraft’s main menu (Untested with mods that edit the main menu!). In order to apply any changes made to your mod, you have to reload the game, awesome Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 is very recommended for you.
Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 Installations
Installation Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 process:
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
- While inside the .minecraft directory, create a new folder titled “mods”, assuming there isn’t one already.
- Drag and drop the entire VazCore .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip)
Installing Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5
Drag and drop the Layman Mod Maker .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip
We believe that many of you are already using this Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5, for this we need help about this Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5 latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like Layman Mod Maker 1.4.5
Incoming search terms:
- layman mod maker
- Vazcore 1 7 10
- minecraft mod maker
- minecraft mod maker download
- vazcore minecraft
- how to install layman modmaker 1 4 5
- vazcore download
- layman mod 1 7 10
- www mindcraftmodcreater com
- Minecraft Easy Mod Maker