Invasion Mod – Download Invasion Mod for Minecraft. Well guys, one of my favorite mod was update again and now working fine with your latest minecraft. Invasion Mod gives you the ability to initiate an attack on the location of your choosing. The difficulty steadily ramps up and the mobs are engineered to deal with base defenses. Normal random mobs are unchanged, but the behaviour of all invading mobs has been extensively revamped.
Most mobs have new abilities and in this relatively early stage there are two new mobs with substantially more powerful mobs on the way, geared towards new roles. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Invasion Mod ? just see my post below
Invasion Mod Updates
- Support for latest MC
- Mob climbing in SMP synced up better with the server
- Fixed some sound effects in SMP
- Mob sight/sense should now work properly(synched up LoS/detection ranges with base entity stuff)
- Can now set night mob spawn maximum group size
- Can now override minecraft’s mob limit in config (default is 70)
- Improved nexus timekeeping for continuous mode. Sleeping and chunk unloading shouldn’t stop attacks coming
- Can set frequency of attacks for continuous mode in config
- Fixed wolf respawning and death animation
- Wolves now heal a little on an attack
Big Thank and credit must go to Lieu for makes this awesome Invasion Mod. Have you in the past built fortifications, prepared your base, crafted armor and secured your chests, then noticed that no threat ever shows up? This mod seeks to fix that. If you feel the regular mobs just aren’t quite up to the challenge and you want to really test your defenses, then try this Invasion Mod. It also enables some useful recipes and items.
Invasion Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Invasion Mod.
- All you need to do is put the downloaded Invasion .zip file in the ‘mods’ folder in your minecraft directory for the client, or whatever folder you are running the server from. Now you’re done! If the folder isn’t there, either create it or just run Minecraft once.
Note: There are some commands Invasion Mod to help out. An op can use the command ‘/invasion end’ to turn off a nexus if it’s needed. You also can change the nexus range for larger bases with the command ‘/invasion range [x]’ where x is between 32 and 128. This is number of blocks in distance from the nexus that spawn points will be looked for.
Before leaving this post, we invite you to share about mod especially for latest Invasion Mod updates features and any other details about. You whose already using this mod, then you can feel free to give comment about tips, trick or better glass comparison. Until next post guys, have fun with this popular Invasion Mod
Download Invasion Mod for Minecraft
Incoming search terms:
- invasion mod
- minecraft invasion mod
- invasion mod 1 7 10
- minecraft Invasion Mod 1 7 10
- minecraft invasion mod download
- invasion mod minecraft
- minecraft invasion mod 1 7 10 download
- The invasion mod 1 7 10
- invasion mod download
- invasion mod 1 7