Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod offers unique, new content across the End. The dragon became a truly challenging boss with a great reward, but the adventure doesn’t end there. The End is no longer just an island. Go investigate unique ores, battle new mobs, travel to new biomes, the death awaits you!
Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod Updates
– Added Stardust & Stardust Ore, Potion of Instability, Ghost Amulet, Endoplasm, Corporeal Mirage Orb and Soul Charm with enhancements
– Burning Mountains may now have Resource Pits
– Dry Splinter can be crafted into Spooky Log and Spooky Leaves
– Ender Eye breaks blocks when awoken on Medium and Hard difficulty
– New sound effects
– Config option to make all mobs overpowered (useful for modpacks with OP items)
– Admin commands – /heeadmin
– Ender Dragon has special attacks on Easy difficulty when below 60% health
– Tweaked dragon’s Divebomb attack + velocity tweaks
– Forest Ghost tweaks to make him more reliable and scary
– Whole bunch of small tweaks after a big test (thanks vadis365 & ganymedes for participating)
– Essence Altar orbs no longer light up other particles
– Fixed throwing Igneous Rock on a Dungeon Puzzle wall block
– Fixed Dragon being damaged by his own fireballs
– Fire Fiend drops correct amount of experience
Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod Installations
1. Make sure you’ve started the latest version of Minecraft at least once!
2. Download Forge installer, open it and install.
3. Go to the .minecraft folder, the location depends on your operating system:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft
4. Create the mods folder inside .minecraft
5. Download the mod and open it in an archiving software
6. Copy & paste HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip into the mods folder
7. Open the Minecraft launcher, select Forge profile in bottom left corner, and play!
1. Download Forge installer, open it, select Install server, choose the location and install.
2. Create the mods folder (in the same folder as minecraft_server.jar)
3. Download the mod and open it in an archiving software
4. Copy & paste HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip into the mods folder
5. Run minecraftforge-universal-***.jar to start the server!
Credit to : chylex