GLSL Shader Mod – Download GLSL Shader Mod for Minecraft. Well minecrafters! looking for this mod that available and work fine with your latest minecraft ? So here for you guys the GLSL Shader Mod. This mod is simply sets up custom GLSL shaders for rendering in a flexible deferred shading pipeline. By default, the shaders implement a depth-of-field effect that focuses on whatever you’re looking at, as well as waving grass. So amazing mod can be download and read the installations about GLSL Shader Mod
GLSL Shader Mod
The new version of the GLSL Shader mod does not yet include anti-aliasing options. However, you can use it to get clean MSAA anti-aliasing without artifacts by forcefully enabling MSAA in your graphics card’s control panel, then marking the texture coordinates as “centroid” in the shaders (by changing “varying vec4 texcoord” to “centroid varying vec4 texcoord” wherever you see it). Lets say thank to daxnitro as developer this awesome GLSL Shader Mod, this is very impressive mods.
GLSL Shader Mod Installations for Minecraft
Manual installation in minecraft.jar
1. Make a backup of original minecraft.jar. (You may want it later.)
2. Open minecraft.jar in WinRAR or 7-Zip or similar program.
3. Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar.
4. If you use Forge, copy files from Forge universal zip into minecraft.jar
5. Copy files from OptiFine zip into minecraft.jar.
6. Copy files from ShadersMod zip into minecraft.jar
7. Copy *.fsh *.vsh files into minecraft.jar/shaders (or leave it empty and copy *.fsh *.vsh into .minecraft/shaders folder instead)
8. Finished. Run minecraft.
Installation for use with Magic Launcher
1. Open Magic Launcher.
2. Click Setup button.
3. Select or create configuration you want to use.
4. If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
5. Add OptiFine zip (below Forge universal if used together).
6. Add ShadersMod zip below OptiFine.
7. Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)
Notes for minecraft 1.6.x
– Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher to run Minecraft 1.6.x. Then close it.
– Install Minecraft Forge or FML with its installer.
– Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher.
Select “Forge” or “FML” in profile box at lower left corner of launcher window.
You should see “Mods” button in title screen below “Multiplayer” button.
Check whether everything is alright and close.
– Put ShadersModCore-….jar in %appdata%\.minecraft\mods folder.
Make sure its file extension is “.jar”, not “.zip” nor “.jar.zip”.
– If you want to install OptiFine, put OptiFine_….jar in the same mods folder.
– If you want to install other FML mods or Forge mods, put them in the same mods folder.
– Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher to run Minecraft 1.6.2 with profile Forge.
– Open Option menu, Shaders… button. Click open shaderpacks folder.
– Put some shaderpacks in the folder.
– In Shaders screen click shaderpack name.
Download GLSL Shader Mod 1.6.4 for Minecraft 1.6.4 (only windows)
Download GLSL Shader Mod 1.6.4 (Everyone Else)
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft shaders
- glsl shader mod
- minecraft shader mod
- shader mod
- minecraft shaders mod
- minecraft shaders mod 1 7 2
- shaders mod
- 我的世界glsl shader