Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod, do you want to download Fossil Archeology Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. With this mod you can makes things more interesting by adding ancient artifacts to the game. These artifacts can be used to make new weapons, blocks, and creatures. At Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod these new creatures include dinosaurs such as Triceratops, Velociraptors, and even the feared Tyrannosaurs Rex! Beware though, unleashing these creatures in your Minecraft world can be harmful to your health.
Big Thank to Flammarilva the creator of Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod, all credit gives for him.
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod Features :
Fossil blocks look similar to stones, but are harder to mine. The drops from them are randomized and broken up into percentages.
Broken Swords (5%)
Scarab Gems (0.001%)
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 this machine is used to analyze bio-fossils or relics. If there are any live tissues inside the fossilized remains that contain DNA, the analyzer can find these. The analyzer also works to restore relics into stoneboard which might contain cryptic messages left by past civilizations.
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0, this machine gets fed DNA + bio-fossil and then tries to rebuild the cells using organic items as material. This is a fairly complex process so it definitely takes some time. If everything goes as planned the cultivator will produce an egg. The egg will then hatch into whatever creatures DNA you found.
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0, If you happen to break down a a block of fossil and it drops a broken sword you can place the sword on the workbench to be repaired. There’s a micro-processor inside of the workbench which will read information from relics and the machine will try to rebuild them.
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 these are ancient plants that have managed to carry themselves over into modern times. They’ll only grow under trees and will continue to breed as time passes. They drop nothing.
New Mobs introduced with this Mod are:
– docile in nature
– can be contained within a fenced area
– will follow owner over long distances
– when free-roaming they will not follow the owner
– have 3 sub-species
– will follow owner and pick up anything dropped
– will attack in groups
– self-learning (will teach themselves to open chests)
– hunt within a fixed territory
– will break anything in its way with a weakness less than iron
– cannot walk on ice due to being so heavy
– immune to arrows
– wont crash houses when tamed
– can be ridden and directed
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod New Items :
- relics scrapes
- Ancient eggs
- Broken Ancient Equipment
- Ancient Equipment
- Skull Stick
- Scarab Gem
- Scarab Tools
- Dino Pedia
- T-Rex Tooth
- Tooth Dagger
- Raw chicken soup
- Essence of Chicken
- Living Nautilus
- Empty Shell
- Magic conch
- Dino meats/Dino steaks
Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod Installations :
- Browse to minecraft.jar. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the extracted ModLoader and AudioMod files into Minecraft.jar.
- From the Fossil Mod file, drag the files from the “Put in Minecraft.jar” into Minecraft.jar
- Drag the file from “Put in resources folder” into your resources folder found at \.minecraft\resources.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
What about Fossil Archeology 1.0.0 Mod latest features and other details? you guys whose already using this mod can help to share your experiences by comment below. Ok guys, we are already at the end of post. Until next time and have good time with. See you soon on another minecraft mod category especially about Fossil Archeology 1.0.0
Incoming search terms:
- Minecraf fossil arqueologi Download baixaki
- fossils and archaeology minecraft 1 0 0
- fossils and archeology 8 0 1
- is there any way to repair the Ancient Sword in minecraft
- jurassicraft how to breed
- minecraft dinosaur mod 1 8 3
- Minecraft mod Which is better Fossils and Archeology OR JurrasiCraft